Today I managed to get a few extra bits done on the car as I count down the days until the strong man team can help lift the body off.
I thought I would try and remove the padded dash, speedo, glovebox and wiper motor. However, I only got so far, as the heavens opened and it hailed heavily.
I was extra careful in removing the padded dash, so I didn’t rip or split any of it. There are a couple of old splits which will need attention but I managed to remove it without much fuss.
The speedo was removed easily and I was careful to label everything, so the wiring makes sense!
I need to read up on how to remove the fresh air vents which will then enable me to remove the wiper motor.
I will try and get this task done next weekend.